- For METRO MANILA EXAMINEES:
- The venue is the FEU in Fairview. Please see map also attached.
- For CEBU EXAMINEES:
- The examination will be held at the 3rd Floor, Medical Technology Department (at the back of Medicine Building), Southwestern University College of Medicine, Villa Aznar Compound, Urgello Street, Cebu City. Please take the time to locate the venue before the date of exam to avoid getting lost.
- Please bring your own pencils and pens. Only pens/pencils/candies will be allowed on your desk during the exam. Use #2 pencils. Bring your own pencil
- You are reminded to turn off your mobile phones and place them inside your bags (to be placed in front of the examination rooms).
- On Saturday, be in the exam venue, inside your assigned room, at 7:30 am for a brief orientation. The examination will start at exactly 8am. For Metro Manila examinees, a list of room assignments will be posted outside the Pathology Department Faculty Room (Upper Ground) and on each room. REMEMBER: Room assignments will be different for the AP and CP examinations. So please be guided accordingly and AVOID getting lost.
On Sunday, be in the exam venue, inside your room by 7 45 am.
- All examinees will be given an AM snack (after the first exam), lunch and PM snack for each day of the exam.
For Metro Manila examinees, the food to be served for Saturday lunch is Burger King Whopper Jr. Sandwich meal with coke in can.
On Sunday, lunch will consist of KFC one piece chicken rice meal with one side and one drink.
You may bring candies to your desk during the exam.
- All examinees should stay on their seats after every exam. Wait for instructions from your proctor before leaving the room.
- If you need to go to the restroom, always ask permission from your proctor as you will be accompanied to the restroom.
- The AP examination will be given on Saturday while the CP examination will be given on Sunday. PLEASE come on time. You will not be given extra time if you’re late.
- In unavoidable circumstances where an examinee assigned to the SLIDES EXAM (402 and 403) comes in late and the exam has already started, he/she should proceed to the PATHOLOGY FACULTY ROOM in the Upper Ground Level, for proper room re-assignment. He/She will now follow the schedule of the examinees in that room for the rest of the examinations.
- Sleep early the night before the exam. Good luck!
In behalf of the committee,
Dr. Malou Pineda-Santos